In the life of almost every doggie there is a desire to take a second dog. However, not every guardian and not every doggy are ready. If you have an idea of expanding your family with another quadruped, be sure to complete our test and see if it is definitely a good time for such a change in life!
Are you ready for another dog?
Here are 8 questions to help you find out if it’s the right time for another pooch to live in your home. Prepare a card and pen to record the points you received for the answers you selected. After summarizing them, check if you are ready for another dog. Good luck!
1. Do you have any problems with your current dog?
- none, it’s a dog’s ideal! (4)
- sometimes he won’t listen to the command, sometimes they go too far on the walk, but it’s no big deal (3)
- we have a few more serious things to do (2)
- practically all problems, I’m sick of it! (1)
2. Where do you live?
- in a large house with a garden (4)
- in a flat with several rooms (3)
- I rent a room in an apartment (2)
- in a small studio apartment (1)
Go to the next page to read all the questions.